Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support|
|Salary:||£150 - £200 per day|
|Reference:||16770 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 10:20|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst for a Global and Technology Business Solutions Provider. It is initially a 3 to 6 month contract based in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of Cisco and good ITIL understanding.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will act as the initial point of escalation for the Service Desk team by providing the initial response to customer issues notified to them by the team
- You will take ownership of managing the day to day running of the tasks and open calls, ensuring customers are kept informed at all times on the progress of incidents through to resolution
- You will provide industry leading customer service to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- You will perform a 1st tier trouble shooting role to aid TAC in diagnosing customer issues faster
- You will be liaising with other departments within the client as necessary in order to meet customer requirements
- Call logging
- You are desired to have 1st Tier Cisco skills in order to perform basic diagnostics
- You must have good communication skills
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.