Service Desk Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line|
|Reference:||RS / 16800|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Shenton|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 15:51|
£20,000 - £24,000
Windows Server, Active Directory, Application Support, Remote Desktop
You’re an aspiring Service Desk Analyst with a passion for learning AND technology.
You love supporting customers but equally, you enjoy putting the phone down and getting under the hood to solve a problem.
You’re looking for a new challenge and you’re ready to be impressed with more details about this stunning opportunity.....
Excellent, then this one’s for you.
As you may have gathered, this is an opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst with 1st and 2nd Line experience to join a software services client based in Leeds. Recent promotions have left a gap in the Service Desk team and they are keen to find someone they can invest in.
You’ll be excited by progression and super keen to resolve problems. Putting the customer experience at the heart of everything you do, you’ll have awesome communication skills and patience to see an issue through to resolution.
Your skills will include some or all of the following:
- Troubleshooting, friendly communication style, willingness to learn, ability to pick up new technologies, personality!!
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 OS
- Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 & 2012 R2 Server OS
- Network Services, DNS, DHCP
- Active Directory (2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012), Group Policy
- Bespoke Application Support, ERP, CRM, Software Systems
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.