60-65K package, personal development plans and excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join a large global company that are expanding further in the UK and looking for a tenacious Service Delivery Manager to work in this client facing role, working for a company recognised and cited as one of the top companies to work for globally !!
The business and team provides multi-technology consulting services to clients to analyse and provide technical strategies and solutions across their clients’ businesses. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of the service, with client satisfaction being the first objective being achieved through effective and meaningful client relationships.
This is a varied role and you would need to be able to evidence your experience in the following:
- establishing good relationships with the clients
- able to agree the points of interaction and escalation, acknowledging cost sensitivities, making sure they are aware of the services budget and ensuring the continuous delivery of the service in accordance with the SLA
- accountable for operational escalations and leading the business through to a resolution and the implementation of the appropriate solution to reduce the likelihood of escalations and/or delivery impact to the client
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Expert qualification
- in depth understanding of service contractual requirements and obligations
- identify and implement delivery model improvements focused on optimisations
- ensure resources etc are deployed and available to ensure that the service delivered meets the quality requirements
- understand and contribute to account development plans and aid in identifying opportunities for growth within your assigned portfolio and work closely with the pre-sales / sales team to maximise opportunities
- Resourceful, self-motivated and decisive with strong decision making capability
This is a very varied role and offer personal development plans to help you to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical / learning university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise environments with corporate both locally and globally global .
Full details are available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.