Service Delivery Manager – Government, Agile, ITIL
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager – Government, Agile, ITIL|
|Salary:||£585 PER DAY UMBRELLA - INSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Sept/Oct 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 12:15|
The purpose of the Senior Service Delivery Manager (SSDM) is to maintain a portfolio of high-quality services required by the business, alongside other SDMs. The Senior Service Delivery Manager will hold key relationships with Business Stakeholders and use these to drive service improvements and performance targets.
The Senior Service Delivery Manager interacts directly with the Service Integration Support team on a day-to-day basis and may delegate responsibilities to them where appropriate. This role will also interact with the Head of Service Management and Business Customers as required by the nature of responsibilities.
• In-depth experience of all aspects of IT services delivery
• Experience of delivery in a complex multi-vendor supply chain with a mix of internally and externally sourced service provision
• Experience of managing teams, both directly and virtually, in a matrix structure environment to deliver IT Services
• Management experience of working in a major business service organisation in either the public or private sector
• Experience with Project Management in an Agile environment would be advantageous
• ITIL V3 Expert
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 29th August @ 17:00 pm
BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland) GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's