Application Support Engineer - Service Now / RACI
|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer - Service Now / RACI|
|Salary:||£400 - £470 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
The IT Transformation Programme is seeking a person to cover 2 aspects of service delivery. The first is covering the documentation of application support documents and working with the Service Transition Manager to enable applications to be handed over from the project into BAU support. The second part is raising IT changes via ‘SNOW’ (Service Now) for approval to support the project managers with technical changes.
1. Support the management of IT changes through their lifecycle from submission through to implementation and closure. Working with teams to create changes of high quality and owning these changes through the lifecycle of change
- Identify potential risks and conflicts prior to a deployment and ensure that all necessary checks are carried out before approval is given.
- Advise all relevant stakeholders of change implementation.
- Review all changes including any failed changes and develop a PIR where necessary.
- Work with technical and project teams to articulate the business impact and benefit of undertaking the change.
- Working closely with the change management team to ensure processes run as smoothly as possible.
- Work with the users of the Service to define the IT Service parameters – hours of use, expected number of users, number of support calls etc.
- Work with technical SMEs to determine any technical interdependence with other IT Services etc.
- Identify and agree any SLAs and OLAs associated with the IT Service
- Work with architecture to determine a full list of all CIs associated with the IT Service
- Identify any Licence information for any component parts of the IT Service and document how these are maintained, renewed and funded
- Identify any Certificates that are required for the IT Service to operate
- Document the access control mechanism for the IT Service and how credentials are administered
- Work with the MSP to define the Incident Management process for the IT Service
- Define a RACI for the IT Service across the client, the MSP and any other third parties
This role is inside IR35
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.