Service Catalogue Manager Up to 85K package
|Job Title:||Service Catalogue Manager Up to 85K package|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: £7,200 car, 20% bonus, training,benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2016 17:03|
Service Catalogue Manager £55 – 65,000 basic, £7,200 car allowance, 20% bonus plus training and corporate benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced service design, strategy, transition, delivery, provisioning Consultant / Manager to join this expanding European team as the Service Catalogue Manager and drive the European development of their IT Services and Consultancy catalogue capability and adoption across 16 countries.
You will be instrumental in this relatively new team in a visible role within a large global organisation aiding the development of their product portfolio and defining the technical services and the clarity around them as they continue to expand both their service offerings and as a business.
The role will include the following and you need to be able demonstrate the synergies in your experience:
- Manage and maintain the global services catalogue and associated items.
- Ensures that the service catalogue management process is performed as designed and that the process is fit for purpose.
- Work closely with product managers, business units and the regions to accurately describe the services that will need to be published based on the current and future requirements contained in the service portfolio.
- Build the catalogue content by including information on how to organise services offerings and how to present all of the agreed details to the client.
- Provide full visibility of what can be sold where, i.e. service offerings, services elements, services levels, technologies, vendors, limitations, relationship to supporting services, components, configuration items, etc.
- Maintain the intellectual property related to the service catalogue, ensuring that this is kept current, conforms to corporate standard, is stored on the relevant system and contains the relevant links to the related corporate repository.
- Support the governance of the portfolio service codes to ensure that requests for new service codes are evaluated and the relevant impacts are understood
- Managed within an ITIL environment
They are recognised as a top global employer and offer ‘real’ career opportunities.
This role can be based in London, Hampshire or the West Midlands.
Full details available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Communications Manager
£200 - £250 per day
Senior Communications & Engagement Manager
£275 - £310 per day
Active Directory Architect - Qualys / Crowdstrike
£450 - £500 per day
IT Operations Engineer
Burton upon Trent
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Snr Business Analyst - Applications / Alfabet
£450 - £550 per day