Senior Web Designer (UX)
|Job Title:||Senior Web Designer (UX)|
|Salary:||£28000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: Great standard company benefits and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 10:37|
Are you an experienced UI and UX designer with big vision and enthusiasm for creating user centric design?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a company with a leading blue chip global client base?
My client are a successful expanding Birmingham based cloud platform development company working with global clients including; IBM, Crown Commercial Service, Microsoft, Apple and more.
My client are looking for a motivated UI and UX Designer, passionate about digital design and improving online user experiences. Someone who approaches work with curiosity, enthusiasm and high attention to detail.
- Concept creation in Photoshop, Balsamiq, Adobe XD wireframing.
- 2+ years previous experience in a UX role.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of various user-centric research methods
- Working closely with clients to exceed their expectations and meet the brief
- Other design / creative tasks as required in the studio
- Mentor / encourage and train more junior members of the team
You will be creating modern, exciting and engaging digital experiences for our customers and partners across our Marketplace, Configure-Price-Quote, Price Benchmarking and Rapid Application Development platforms, to help deliver real business growth.
You will be working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplined environment in a role that will involve researching and understanding users to develop and craft forward thinking modern user journeys and experiences for all scenarios.
Specific skills and abilities
- Exceptional front-end design skills and a highly creative eye
- Good client facing, presentation and verbal reasoning skills
- We are looking for self-motivated, creative people with strong communications skills that can drive real change for our customers.
- We are looking for a UX Designer with a solid understanding of UX best practice and web standards, and who has experience working in an Agile project environment.
- A passion for usability and accessibility standards
- Willingness to mentor and help guide junior members of team
- Experience of Microsoft based web platforms preferable
- A great working environment, large & modern fully kitted offices, a digital culture and a fantastic company brand
- Competitive Salary, wide reaching company benefits, a rewarding and friendly working culture
23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Option to buy and sell additional holiday
Cycle to work scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Tailored Benefits Platform - includes discounts on retail and leisure
Table tennis table
Please send over your CV to discuss further!!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's