Senior Systems Support Engineer (3rd Line)
|Job Title:||Senior Systems Support Engineer (3rd Line)|
|Salary:||£290 - £330 per day, Benefits: Plus overtime|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 16:26|
If you are an experienced Systems Support Engineer (3rd Line) and enjoy a busy, project based support role then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global company within their field.
To be successful in this 3rd Line Support role you will be proactively developing, maintaining and supporting a very diverse IT infrastructure as part of a highly technically skilled team. You will need to enjoy a busy environment and real troubleshooting. The technical estate offers lots of opportunities to gain additional technical skills and the associated training and there is a lot of project work ahead.
You will need to have a broad technical skill set with project experience and demonstrate a combination of the following:
• Experience and understanding of Windows 2003 - 2012R2 Server core services and Active Directory management (including Group Policy, login scripts and roles)
• VMWare, including maintenance and provisioning
• Installation and supporting of Microsoft Exchange (2003 onwards) including Office 365
• Excellent working knowledge of core networking services - e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, RDP, SNMP, LDAP, Kerberos
• Networking skills – e.g. switching, routing, VLANs, PoE, WLAN, MPLS
• NAS / SAN storage infrastructures
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• IT related Degree and/or Microsoft certifications - MSCE, MCITP
• Knowledge of Avaya or other telephony systems an advantage
• And much more to be involved in/with .......
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Engineer / Technical Support Analyst
City Of London
£28000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, fantastic training & excellent benefits
Senior Network Engineer - London and Remote
£300 - £400 per day
Snr Service Desktop Specialist / 4th Line Support
Burton upon Trent
£40000 - £45000 per annum
DevOps Engineer - AWS
£550 - £625 per day
DevOps Engineer x 2
£475 - £600 per day