Senior Support Engineer (Automotive)
|Job Title:||Senior Support Engineer (Automotive)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2016 16:16|
£35,000 to £45,000 (DOE)
We have the great pleasure of working with a leading automotive company based within the Birmingham area.
Due to internal growth the company are now looking for a skilled Infrastructure engineer who has experience of working within the automotive sector.
You will be working in a small to manage the company's internal IT Infrastructure, you will have an input in the IT strategy as well as the opportunity to progress yourself both personally and professionally.
- Experience of managing upgrades and expansion plans as well as the general BAU support of the full Wintel stack (Server 2003 to 2012R2)
- Knowledge of Virtualisation (Hyper-V or VMware)
- Previous experience of working with multi-sited teams
- Experience of managing and logging calls with 3rd party vendors (e.g VMware, Citrix, Windows)
- Experience with storage, networking and backup technologies
- ITIL Accreditation's (either foundation or intermediate)
- Microsoft Certifications such as MCSA/MCSE
- SQL Server - experience of building the server would be very advantageous for this company
- Networking knowledge and accreditation's such as CCNA/CCNE or JNCIA/JNCIS
Please either apply by clicking on-line or emailing me directly to Sheryl (dot) Obrien (@)gsatechsource.com . For further information please call me on 01543 622397. If unavailable please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also feel free to follow me on LinkedIn, just search Sheryl O’Brien! I look forward to hearing from you. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's