You will come from a Java Development background, have product experience and the initiative to take ownership of your code and the company’s product. You must be able to work to tight deadlines, get involved in agile stand ups and work closely with your fellow colleagues. You will have the opportunity to influence the product, recommending areas where the application needs to be enhanced and using your own ideas to deliver those advancements. You will be working with a motivated and like minded team where you will be able to continuously develop and progress in your role.
We are eagerly looking for an individual who can demonstrate the following skills in their day to day activities:
- Excellent experience with Java/ Core Java
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices
- Experienced with SpringBoot, MicroServices and API’s / Cloud Technologies
- Understanding of RESTful services and or exposure to JSON
- Confident using new languages, frameworks, or technologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.