- To provide customers with a high standard of service and quality for service desk interactions across ICT.
- Provide high quality, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- The post holder will undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery.
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
- The post holder will be responsible for the training and development of service desk analysts where appropriate.
- The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area.
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload with minimal supervision working to tight and often changing timescales.
- Skills for managing aspects of Skills projects ensuring they meet financial targets.
- Problem solving skills and ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands.
- Skills for communication on complex information and administrative matters, requiring developed interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.