Senior Sales Manager (European Support)
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Manager (European Support)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance and Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ray Adams|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2016 12:52|
My Client, a multinational retail and e-commerce business, is looking for a professional sales manager to drive and lead the Sales Operations across Europe. Directly managing the teams of Sales Tools and Sales Operations Support you will develop best practices for Sales Tools Deployment, ensuring continuity and integrity across all European regions.
This is a key role within the organisation and you will act as single point of contact to liaise with the internal IT department and external suppliers, and also to Customer Implementation- / eBusiness- / Salesteams on SLA’s and processes as part of Sales Tools responsibilities.
You will be developing a Sales Enablement and Technology support strategy in collaboration with the Sr. Director Sales Operations Europe and implement this across Europe.
- Develop best practices for Sales Tools in Europe and act as a centre of excellence across Europe.
- Responsible for the strategic positioning, further development and deployment of the European
- Lead the Sales Enablement and Technology Support division and its team members in Europe and offer the best tools and processes.
- Define, implement, and evaluate sales support in line with the sales policy. Provide timely, accurate support to the internal & external customers of the contract business to the highest possible standard and quality
- Consistently engage with Sales and, when possible, with end-customer to understand the main challenges and identify opportunities for improvement of support
- Aligning with the sales development team to provide meaningful insight to the business on sales productivity
- Develop, manage and ensure realization of year plan / budget for the assigned unit
- Direct and drive the realization of planned results and of departmental contributions to cross-sector projects, monitor and decide on allocation of finances to remain within budget restrictions
- Build and maintain a network of in- and external stakeholders and partners and represent the organisation. Good communication with Sales Manager and Directors
- Academic degree with a background preferably in a commercial business environment and relevant experience in sales/operations with 8 - 10 years of experience in managing people and projects
- Experience of industry CRM (SFDC) & Project management tools
- Ability to drive results and influence across a European matrix management structure
- FMCG Background
- Customer Focus; dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Developing Direct Reports and Others; pushing people to accept developmental moves
- Drive for Results; can be counted on to exceed goals
- Conflict Management; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise
- Problem solving; uses rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Ability to priorities multiple work streams and dependencies while managing stakeholder expectations
- Strong Managerial Skills
- In depth knowledge of SFDC ( Sales Force.com)
- ADM201 Qualified
- Prince Qualified
- 6 Sigma Understanding
If you feel ready to undertake a pan European role in a rapidly expanding business then I would like to hear from you.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's