GSA Techsource is looking for a Senior Developer to work at a major central government agency. The successful candidate must have strong skills in both front-end and back-end development environments; they must also be very experienced using Ruby (on Rails) and PHP. Teamwork and strong communication is a requirement as this role is situated in a team environment, with colleagues supporting each other and working to improve the various products and projects. Following on from this, experience working with Junior Developers using mentoring and tutoring skills is very desirable as the team is built up of many developers with many levels of experience and it may be necessary for this role to tutor some of the less experienced developers.
- Design and improve new and existing products.
- Build web and mobile products to serve a variety of user needs.
- Implement APIs for wide use.
- Play a part in building a useful test suite, which supports a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Take part in 2nd-line support of apps and platforms.
- Experience in testing and development.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.