Senior Release & Deployment Manager - ITIL
|Job Title:||Senior Release & Deployment Manager - ITIL|
|Salary:||£460 per day umbrella|
|Start Date:||Sept/Oct 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 11:04|
The purpose of the Senior Release & Deployment Manager role is to continually drive forward and optimise the Release & Deployment Management processes, promoting the highest level of quality in a technology implementation / release, controlling overall release effort –managing cross team dependencies and accounting for all business priorities in defining, constructing, certifying, and scheduling an application / change release into the testing and production environments respectively.
The role holder is responsible for planning and scheduling the deployment of releases to deliver new functionality in alignment with business priorities, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the business and existing services. The role holder works closely with the Change and Transition Planning and Service Testing and Readiness teams, taking a holistic view of changes to services to ensure that all technical aspects of a release are considered and ensuring that appropriate communication channels are being leveraged to inform stakeholders the release schedule
• Experience of developing and implementing Release and Deployment Management processes and procedures, monitoring effectiveness and driving process improvement
• Appropriate level of knowledge of Change Management
• In depth experience of all aspects of IT services delivery
• Experience of delivery in a complex multi-vendor supply chain with a mix of internally and externally sourced service provision.
• Management experience of working in a major business service organisation in the public sector;
• Experience of managing teams, both directly and virtually, in a matrix structure environment;
• Experience with Project Management in an Agile environment would be advantageous.
• A wide understanding of operational requirements e.g. business continuity, seasonal periods and scheduling
• ITIL V3 Intermediate
• Lean Six Sigma methodology experience
• ITIL expert v3
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 29th August @ 17:00 pm
BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland) GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's