Senior React Native Developer
|Job Title:||Senior React Native Developer|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 11:28|
Location: Central London
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
About the company
This position is with a well-funded start-up company in a high growth phase that sell to customers all around the world. Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, this company empowers clients to create their own business covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to the development of bespoke web and mobile apps. Each brand and business they create is unique and no two days are the same. They operate in a high impact, fast paced working environment from the heart of London. This is a great company to work for with the opportunity to develop and progress your career!
About the Role
Are you an experienced and motivated Senior React Native Developer? Well if yes, then this is the role for you! This is an interesting and challenging position, where you will be working in a team maintaining an average of 6 apps. You will manage and mentor at least one developer, distributing the work between both of you. These apps have a certain cadence of releases. You will also work with your Product Manager making sure each release is made on time. This is a fantastic opportunity with an up and coming start-up company offering training, career progression, and recognition. You will also have the opportunity to develop your technical, creative, and problem-solving skills!
- 5+ years of experience as a React native developer, working with: GraphQL using Apollo, App Sync, Realm, Code Push, ES6, REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment in the different App Stores.
- Knowledge of various tools for crash reporting, OTA updates (CodePush preferably), analytics
- Be able to display a strong understanding of the conventions, possibilities, and performance challenges specific to the mobile platform.
- Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Social individual and team player
- Unlimited holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Working from home flexibility
- Regular social staff events
- Free breakfast provided daily
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's