Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £525 per day|
|Reference:||17467 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2022 16:53|
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, Voice programme manager required to manage a portfolio of complex transformational projects across multiple companies. Owning all elements of the project delivery from business case to service handover to operations, including budget, timescales, quality, issues and risks and governance processes.
- Significant experience in running large / complex / multiple projects within a transformational portfolio, from Business case to service transition
- Responsibility to ensure that allocated projects produce the required outcomes, to the required standard of quality, and within the specified time and cost constraints
- Ownership of the BU financials across business cases and budgets
- Extensive reporting, up to and including board level
- Owning and reporting on project issues, risks and Actions.
- Maintaining detailed project plans/ schedules.
- Owning all communication with both business stakeholders and internal IT teams both written and Verbal, as well as SLT and board
- Working with the product owner and SLT for the BU to develop the technology roadmap.
- Between 5 and 10 years (as a minimum) of PM experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Full project life cycle management experience, across a range of IT technologies, Cisco and Microsoft voice and contact centre would be preferable
- Stakeholder management
- Experience with creating and managing business cases and budgets
- Wide knowledge and exposure to delivering projects which involve consolidation of IT infrastructure into a single global solution, especially within heavily legislated regions like India
- Training and experience in Business Process Analysis and Transformation
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's