Senior Network Engineer X 2 - CCIE / CCNP / ACI
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer X 2 - CCIE / CCNP / ACI|
|Salary:||Rates dependent on experience|
|Duration:||6 Months with likely extension|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
- Review the network incident tickets and perform event correlation to be able to conduct research into issues of multiple products.
- Study and understand in detail the requirements for managing the client’s different lines of services and the technology required to support these lines of service.
- Clearly understand the escalation processes for internal and to client for higher level support and/or vendor engagement.
- Understand specific troubleshooting, diagnostics, change management policies as it pertains to the technology.
- Review the technology as it pertains to the ‘Advanced Services’ functions and gains a deeper understanding of the specific requirements eg. Performance and configuration review, failure trend analysis expectation and performance and anomaly analysis.
- Document and understand the process from a technology perspective as it pertains to incident handover to support center, problem management, change management, configuration management and capacity management.
- Assist in the development of the Operations Plan.
- Perform testing of the tools in collaboration with client as part of operational readiness testing.
- Develop the overall train the trainer program as it pertains to the technology policy and procedural aspects and specific client requirements for “go-live”.
- On call stand-by supporting L1/L2 team (allowance will be provided)
Engineer 2 - CCNP certified with CCIE skill sets, engineering level
- Experience working in a Senior role of network administration / network operation L3+ or engineering.
- Very Strong working knowledge on Cisco networking products.
- Good working and technical knowledge on Lucent QIP / DNS and DHCP.
- Good working experience and technical knowledge of F5 load-balancing with GSLB
- Good technical and working knowledge on Proxy technology – McAFee
- Excellent working knowledge of Checkpoint firewall products.
- Subject matter expertise in Packet Capture Analysis technologies
- Subject matter expertise in Quality of Service
- Subject matter expertise technologies NIDs and Thousand Eyes
This role is inside IR35.
If this role is of interest please apply online and I will be in touch, please do not call the office as it is shut and GSA are working remotely. If you have any questions please contact me via email and I will be able assist from there.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.