Senior .Net (C#) Developer – 55-65K package
|Job Title:||Senior .Net (C#) Developer – 55-65K package|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, training & excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2016 21:19|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior C#.Net Developer to join a large global company that are expanding one of their development teams and looking for a tenacious .Net (ideally C#.Net) Developer, developing new key systems for a company cited as one of the top companies to work for globally !
In this role you will be required to Architect, develop, test, document and support the code across multiple systems within the UK business, working with Senior stakeholders to develop solutions in this proactive role.
You will need to demonstrate significant experience in end to end development, the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), from design to implementation built on the .NET framework.
Your experience will need to clearly demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Have an excellent working knowledge of XML, SQL, ASP.NET and C#
- development through the entire Architecture Stack
- Net C# SQL Server Object-Oriented Analysis and Design techniques
- Attention to detail and works to high standards
- Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation of workload
- Assertive with strong business acumen and organisational skills taking ownership for set deliverables
- Strong problem-solving ability, with a logical structure approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
The company offers a great career path and also has their own technical university to take advantage of.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's