Senior Mobility Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mobility Engineer|
|Start Date:||2019-09-25 00:00:00|
|Reference:||16724 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:47|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a Senior Mobility Engineer for a 3 to 6 month contract based in London. This role is working for a Global Managed Services Provider working on client site.
Required experience with the following:
- Support the engineering and improvement of the clients (both browser and device based) remote access technologies (currently based on Pulse Secure)
- Run in depth level 3 support and troubleshooting activities related to the platforms in scope and their implication on other mobile products like iOS Creating
- Maintaining structured documentation for all platforms in scope including technical designs, release notes and test cases
- Vendor improvements Support adherence to the clients SDLC process and other company demanded release management processes
- Evaluate the possibility to deploy IKEv2 as a mobile optimized VPN protocol on iOS
- Support the evaluation of a next gen remote access platform considering cloud application access and improved stability.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's