|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer (Product Design)|
|Salary:||Up to £50,000 basic + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Product Design)
We are currently working with a design consultancy who are at the forefront of their market who are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their growing business. By nature, you should be passionate about the way things work and designing the best possible solutions for clients all over the world. You will have a flair for problem-solving, managing multiple projects as well as a natural eagerness to continuously develop your product development skills.
This opportunity is a great opportunity to progress to Team or Project Management.
What do I need to be able to join this dynamic and exciting team?
- You will hold a 1st or Upper 2nd degree in mechanical engineering from a highly regarded university within the engineering industry.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a product design or development environment, applying Computer Added Engineering (CAE) tools and computational techniques to deliver product solutions.
- Experience in advising, supporting and checking the work of the more junior members of the engineering team is advantageous.
- Any past experience of managing the financial and commercial aspects of projects as well as leading the technical work is highly desirable.
- A passion for what you do!!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.