Senior Java Developer - 45-55K + benefits
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer - 45-55K + benefits|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Suckling|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2015 17:12|
This is an exciting and excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join a relatively new eCommerce large development team as part of a leading global organisation in their field working on greenfield projects.
Your experience will include mentoring and supporting of peers and junior team members through the full software development life cycle (requirements, design and development) within a Agile environment.
Your skill set should include a mixture of the below :
- Spring framework, Jquery, JDBC, UML, AJAX
- XML Json, XSLT, Xpath, YAML, OData, CXF, XSD/Json Schema
- Testing tools Jmeter, SOAP UI, junit
- Authentication mechanisms: ie. client certificates, kerbos, password, SSO (single sign on), OAuth .....
- Any of the following would be an advantage: webs services protocols, transport mechanisms, troubleshooting Mule ESB (inc. flow analyzers, debuggers and config tools) - any development and deployment tools ie. Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Git ......
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's