Senior IT Supply Chain / Vendor / Supplier Manager
We are working on an exciting opportunity for an expanding company who are seeking an experienced IT Supply Chain Vendor / Supplier Manager to join their large and established IT Team.
You will be able to demonstrate 10+ years practical experience of working within complex IT environments within roles such as Sourcing, Vendor / Supplier Management, Procurement, or Supply Chain Management etc. Ideally, you will have experience and knowledge of experience in the financial/insurance industry, as well as working within regulatory environments. Experience within delivering contract changes, migrations or new relationships, is also required. By nature, you will be a strong negotiator who is able to manage stakeholders at board, national and international levels.
You will be able to further develop establish and develop a supply chain management program for the major IT suppliers. The role will contribute in the commercial arena and support the IT relationship/contract managers in contractual, governance and performance areas. The Senior Manager for IT Supply Chain Management is a direct report to the Head of IT, and indirect reporting responsibility to the Global Head IT Supply Chain Management and will be reporting back on rolling plans, forecasting, general IT planning amongst many other things.
- Strong negotiation, diplomacy and stakeholder management.
- Sound judgment, decision-making, planning and organising, problem-solving in high-pressure situations
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Managing conflict
- Presentation skills to senior stakeholders, and to large groups >40 people (i.e, training, organisational briefings etc)
- Strong written presentation skills, both technical PowerPoint skills and the ability to structure and articulate messages to different audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ensuring that the underlying problem is understood and a robust approach/solution is developed
- Supplier, vendor and contract management experience
- Sourcing, Vendor / Supplier Management, Procurement, or Supply Chain Management experience from previous roles.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.