Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Network/Cabling)
|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Network/Cabling)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Holiday and Benefits Package|
|Start Date:||Dependent on Candidate Notice Period|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl Roe|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2016 15:25|
Salary – up to £40,000 (Excellent benefits package)
East Midlands Area
We have the pleasure of presenting an exciting new role which we have available with one of our well established clients, this Midlands based client is now looking for an experienced Infrastructure and Networking Engineer to work in a hands off, technical advisory role. You will ideally have worked across various different roles, ranging from Field Engineer, Hardware and Software Implementation, deployment and support roles.
- To work with alongside the Infrastructure Project Manager on a wide variety of Infrastructure deployment projects such as - Server deployment, refreshes, Network and cabling implementation etc.
- Manage 3rd Party Vendors - Engineering Contractors, Hardware, Software, Telephony, Deployment, Data centre suppliers.
- Act as the technical point of contact for any Infrastructure/Networking/Cabling projects
- Develop the appropriate documentation in relation to process as and when required
- Develop and review Service Level agreements (SLA’s)
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years experience within an IT Infrastructure and/or Networking environment.
- Knowledge of deploying hardware and software is essential (Windows Server, HP, Cisco, Linux)
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Outstanding vendor management and relationship building skills
- Accreditation's such as : ITIL, MCSE, CCNA etc would all be beneficial for this role
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's