Senior DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Blakeman|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 14:16|
GSA Techsource are looking for outstanding Dev Ops Engineers, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government. Let's be clear about the impact of your work - better digital services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people. There is a heavy emphasis on infrastructure in this role, so any successful candidate will need to have experience with this. Day-to-day they will be an integral part of that team in designing, creating and improving new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
- Skilled with application and infrastructure monitoring, using Prometheus and Grafana.
- Building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to optimise this process. Demonstrable experience with Gitlab Cl, Terraform, Packer, Python, Tenable and Vault.
- Configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef.
- Extended technical capability is required, with heavy use of AWS services such as VPC, EC2, EBS, Route 53, AWS WAF, AWS ALB, ELB, Network ACLS, Security Groups, AWS KMS, S3 and any other relevant services from AWS. Also including RHEL/Centos.
- Code and Security Analysis tolls like Blackduck, Checkmarx, SonarQube Deploying and orchestrating Microservices architecture, with experience deploying scalable and highly available, transactional HTTP services including APIs.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's