Senior Communications Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Manager|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Start Date:||Dependant on availability|
|Contact Name:||Steve Smaylen|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 11:08|
This role will provide strategic communication and engagement advice to project teams, working in a flexible way to design, develop and deliver the support needed to deliver the communications and engagement plan for projects.
Key responsibilities will include
- Strategic communication and engagement advice to project teams.
- Development of communication and engagement strategy and plan.
- Delivery of internal and external communication plan with approaches designed for specific audiences using appropriate on and offline channels.
- Design and support for effective engagement of stakeholders, patients and the public to enable the delivery of benefits to patients, working with and through the Trust’s established routes, as well as bringing additional experience and innovation.
- Gathering, analysis and presentation of information to support programme and project objectives.
- Creation and production of communication and engagement materials, working with external agencies as needed.
- Coordination and participation in relevant internal and external working groups, providing project advice, information and analytical advice and support for delivery of project milestones.
- Identification, reporting and management of risk.
- Development and implementation of qualitative and quantitative measures to determine performance against the communications and engagement plans. Reporting progress against the plans.
For more information, please apply for this role and we will be in touch to discuss more,
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's