Senior Communications & Engagement Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Communications & Engagement Manager|
|Salary:||£275 - £310 per day|
|Start Date:||Dependant on availability|
|Contact Name:||Steve Smaylen|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020 09:55|
This role will provide strategic communication and engagement advice to programme and project teams, working in a flexible way to design, develop and deliver the support needed to deliver the communications and engagement plan for programmes and projects.
Key responsibilities will include
- Strategic communication and engagement advice to programme and project teams.
- Development of communication and engagement strategy and plan.
- Delivery of internal and external communication plan with approaches designed for specific audiences using appropriate on and offline channels.
- Design and support for effective engagement of stakeholders and the public to enable the delivery of benefits to customers, working with and through the company's established routes, as well as bringing additional experience and innovation.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including media, local and regional partners and communities
- Gathering, analysis and presentation of information to support programme and project objectives.
- Creation and production of communication and engagement materials, working with external agencies as needed.
- Coordination and participation in relevant internal and external working groups, providing project advice, information and analytical advice and support for delivery of project milestones.
- Collaboration with communication colleagues in the company to ensure that programme communications are an integral part of the company and relevant partner communications.
- Support for the development of individuals and the communications team through coaching and mentoring.
- Partnering with others and as part of cross directorate teams to deliver successful outcomes to include leadership of communications workstream and indirect management of project teams.
- Identification, reporting and management of risk.
- Development and implementation of qualitative and quantitative measures to determine performance against the communications and engagement plans. Reporting progress against the plans through personal representation at senior management forums and by written reports to appropriate boards and groups of staff.
For more information regarding the personal specification for this role, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: this role will fall inside of IR35.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.