Senior Business Analyst - SailPoint
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - SailPoint|
|Start Date:||2020-01-17 00:00:00|
|Reference:||16888 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 10:01|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a SailPoint Business Analyst working for a Global IT Services provider. This role is initially a 12 month contract and is to be based out of the US, UK or Australia.
The successful candidate must have:
- Prior experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ Lifecycle Manager implementation
- Strong documentation skills (both document quality and efficiency in collecting and validating information).
- Ability to assess problem situations, receive input from stakeholders, and recommend a course of action
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team with a strong focus on collaboration.
- Ability to review , identify gaps and update training Materials and process and procedure Manuals
- Ability to schedule requirements workshops / meetings and co-ordinate requirement gathering and analysis activities
- Define ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ Business Processes
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.