Senior Back End Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Back End Developer|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 15:27|
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
About the company
This position is with a well funded start-up company in a high growth phase that sell to customers all around the world. Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, this company empowers clients to create their own business covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to the development of bespoke web and mobile apps. Each brand and business they create is unique and no two days are the same. They operate in a high impact, fast paced working environment from the heart of London. This is a great company to work for with the opportunity to develop and progress your career!
About the Role
Are you an experienced and motivated Back-End Developer? Well if yes, then this is the role for you! This is an interesting and challenging position, where you will be leading the team and building a cutting-edge modular e-commerce platform for 100+ shops. You will also Implement an event-driven system that will allow connecting external services in a plug & play fashion. This is a fantastic opportunity with an up and coming start-up company offering training, career progression, and recognition. You will also have the opportunity to develop your technical, creative, and problem-solving skills!
- 4+ years of experience as a backend developer using JS / Typescript
- Team player. Ideally, you have had a junior developer working with you
- Never stop learning new things to be more productive or bring more quality to your job
- You have some experience with PHP so you can understand PHP projects and migrate features to Node.JS. Some previous experience with frameworks such as Symfony / Laravel is desirable
- Experience doing backend applications using Node.JS, especially serverless microservices in AWS. You know all the common serverless patterns Strong problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Social individual
- 25 days’ holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Working from home flexibility
- Regular social staff events
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.