As a DevOps Engineer on an exciting new project, the main responsibilities will include work with: RHEL/Centos, Puppet, AWS, Terraform, Vault, Python, Jenkins, and code and security analysis tools (like SonarQube), so experience in these is required.
The go-to for deploying and orchestrating Microservices architecture, you’ll have experience deploying scalable and highly available, transactional HTTP services including APIs.
You’re passionate about DevOps, and you have spun up and looked after databases like MySQL, MongoDB and Cassandra, and the more you know about Docker, Kubernetes and Rancher the better.
AWS Certification is desirable.
OUR TECH ECOSYSTEM
- AWS –services such as VPC, EC2, EBS, Route 53, AWS WAF, AWS ALB, ELB, Network ACLS, Security Groups, AWS KMS, S3 and any other relevant services from AWS.
- Gitlab CI, Puppet, Terraform, Packer, Python, Tenable, Vault
- Databases such as Mongo DB, MY SQL
- Code and Security Analysis tolls like Blackduck, Checkmarx, SonarQube
- Application & Infrastructure Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- Log Management using ELK stack
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.