Senior Angular Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Angular Developer|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 13:45|
Location: Central London
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
About the company
This position is with a successful start-up company that work with investment banks to help them raise capital. Having launched just over 4 years ago, this start-up company is now used by over 20 investment banks and 80 borrowers in over 50 cities worldwide. Their clients include some of the largest investment banks and borrowers globally, including Barclays, Citi, and Telefonica.
Their culture has helped them succeed where others have failed, in an industry that is famously resistant to change. They are a group of self-starters who are brave enough to take risks, and humble enough to learn from their mistakes. They are now looking for like-minded individuals to join this growing team!
- 3 years+ experience working as a Front End Developer
- Experience with Angular2+ (we use 8!)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and unflinching work ethic
- Enthusiasm, passion, ambition, and humility
- Knowledge and understanding of spa and spa frameworks
- Engineering/Science/CompSci bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
- Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Social individual and team player
- Competitive salary plus equity package
- £500 home office budget
- Annual training budget up to £500 to attend conferences and workshops
- Established client base (Bank of America ML, BNP Paribas, The World Bank etc…)
- Work with latest technologies (we aim to track the latest Python/Django/Angular versions)
- Get to participate in architectural and technological decisions
- Flexible working hours (before 10am)
- Flexible working from home (WFH Wednesday)
- Friendly, multi-cultural team, regular team drinks, events
- Annual offsite somewhere hot (South of France last time!)
- 24 days paid holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.