Security Engineer - AWS / Azure / KQL / Vectra
|Job Title:||Security Engineer - AWS / Azure / KQL / Vectra|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Start Date:||Within 2 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 17:30|
You will be working as part of the Security Engineering function, and will be responsible for defining, delivering and supporting the clients enterprise security architecture and associated controls, ensuring the operational status of tools and systems used by the clients Security Operations and the organisation as a whole.
You will also be helping with the monitoring of information security controls for the client, by analysing alert settings and detections, minimizing false positives and actively taking responsibility for all of the Security Operations team controls and tooling, while ensuring all relevant documents are of required standard.
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a varied IT career, which has a good amount of experience within a BAU support environment. Whether that be in an End-User Computing, Hosting or Networks discipline, or all three.
- A good working knowledge of cloud-based technologies is a distinct advantage. (Azure, AWS)
- You will have a track record of technical delivery working within a fast-paced environment.
- You are confident of your technical expertise and can present themselves as a technical authority.
- Experience of Security Monitoring tools.
- Experience of Vulnerability Management tools.
- Knowledge of perimeter and host security intrusion techniques.
- Has a proven ability to develop workable product solutions to address the strategic necessities of the Security Operations team.
- Experience of any of the following tools is a distinct advantage:
This role is inside IR35.
For more information please apply online and a member of the team will be in touch.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's