Java Developer - Fully Remote
|Job Title:||Java Developer - Fully Remote|
|Salary:||£475 - £550 per day, Benefits: Fully Remote|
|Reference:||16854 / RC|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 13:38|
My client, a first class tech focused consultancy are looking for a robust Developer to join them on a high profile data science progamme or works.
As Java Developer your role will be responsible for developing cloud hosted solutions as part of an agile development team while providing technical oversight and guidance to teams of developers. The role will combine elements of solution architecture, technical design, development, and technical mentoring / coaching.
- Build, test and deploy maintainable code and services
- Work with dev lead to develop high level design
- Produce design artefacts to describe key components and interactions for development by self and team
- Development of robust and maintainable software solutions and associated unit tests using Java and associated technologies
- Development of spikes for evaluation of solutions to trial business value and prove concepts
- Demonstration and documentation of evidence to demonstrate Acceptance Criteria.
- Participation in daily scrum to update progress on tasks.
- Participation in sprint ceremonies (retro, planning etc.) to decompose stories/PBIs into tasks and provide estimates
- Support of End to End testing with external systems and components
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Java 8
- Springboot, Spring data JPA, Reactive
- Elasticsearch, including performance tuning, administration and deployment
- SQL databases
- Apache Camel
- RESTful services
- Junit, TDD, BDD
- Unit test automation, CI/CD (TeamCity or Azure DevOps), unit tests, integration tests
- Exposure to Scrum/Agile delivery methodologies
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Python / C# development
- Git and Jenkins pipelines
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Security Engineer - Remote / IT / Cyber
£200 - £300 per day
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Contract PHP Developer
£250 - £350 per day
C++ Developers (x4) - permanent- flexible working
Burton upon Trent
£25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working available