GSA Techsource is looking for a senior consultant to work for an international provider of IT solutions on a large scale data loss prevention project. The role will be predominantly concerned with the analysis of data loss prevention and data classification, so the candidate must have demonstrable experience in this particular area. The successful candidate will have to analyse all of the client’s systems, working to implement security across the business, this level of evaluation would be ideal for a candidate with an logic-driven analytical mind-set who is capable of completing tasks efficiently and effectively.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- An expert in DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
- Experience with technologies including Boldonjames and Zscaler
- Able to provide documentation that can be used for planning adjustments on a technical level
- Expertise in Digital Rights Manager
- Expertise in file encryption on a wide scale
- Knowledge of GDPR Controls
- Knowledge of Endpoint and Endpoint Privilege Management
- Knowledge of Malware Prevention
The day rate is competitive and based on experience.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.