Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall
|Job Title:||Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 11:29|
- Solve and troubleshoot complex network security incidents (level 2-3) on the browsing chain and cloud interconnection infrastructure.
- Design, install, manage and upgrade network security solutions.
- Administer network security devices in detail. For example, study new functionality
- Plan, assess risk, implement and document changes on proxies, firewalls, casb and security probes.
- Firewalls: Palo Alto, Fortinet, ASA, other
- Cloud: security, casb: Netskope, AWS
- Proxy: Bluecoat
- Security probes : Fireye, SourceFire
- Dynamic Routing, Load balancing F5 Big IP LTM
- Automation : Tufin, scripting – Pyton, ANSIBLE
- AWS or Palo Alto certifications (advantageous)
This role can be based from either the Bristol/Chester office or can be remote.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's