Security and Data Governance Consultant
|Job Title:||Security and Data Governance Consultant|
|Salary:||£350 - £425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 16:18|
GSA Techsource is recruiting for a Consultant to work for an international provider of IT services. This is a heavily analytical role involving the review of architectural design documentation, providing security requirements and input. The successful candidate will be able to mitigate risks within the company, working to make sure all processes are compliant and efficient.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Support both IT and Business transformation projects in a security capacity.
- Evaluate current security controls and processes, improving when necessary.
- Follow compliance requirements such as ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS.
- Attend business governance meetings.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to form strong relationships with colleagues.
- Create risk metrics and report these back to senior management.
- Lead a large review of new and existing contracts, performing regular assurance activities.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall
£450 - £550 per day
Lead Security Engineer - IDS / Proxy / SIEM / DLP
£400 - £600 per day
Datacentre Architect - Nexus / Core Networks / LB
£600 - £700 per day
Full Stack Developer
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Windows 10 Rollout Engineer
Burton upon Trent
£150 - £160 per day