Ruby on Rails Developer (Home Based UK)
|Job Title:||Ruby on Rails Developer (Home Based UK)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 14:53|
- Home Based, GB
My client who are a Software Solutions provider within the public sector are currently looking to take on a number of Home Based Ruby on Rails Developer's who can commute to Nottingham once or twice a week if required.
Skills & Requirements:
· Pride in readable, well-designed, well-tested software.
· Happy to pick up challenges, take part in design sessions and put forward your point at the whiteboard.
· Professional experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails or be a very experienced or very smart polyglot programmer with the willingness to learn Ruby quickly.
· Experience with TDD environments (RSpec, Minitest, Capybara, Selenium).
· Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and key-value stores (Memcache, Redis).
· Right to work in UK and obtain a UK security clearance.
· Ability to travel - you’ll be working in a team with people based across the country and we get together one day a week in a central location.
Nice to haves:
· Experience with responsive front-end web technology, bonus points for Node, EXT JS, Angular.
· Experience with web architecture at scale (20krpm and above).
· Experience with "NoSQL" data backends (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
· Experience with Go or Scala or perhaps Java.
· Experience with InterSystems Ensemble or Apache Camel.
· Formal computing or engineering qualifications.
Please send me over an updated copy of your CV to find out more.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's