Risk Modelling & Analytics (Actuary, Insurance)
|Job Title:||Risk Modelling & Analytics (Actuary, Insurance)|
|Salary:||£750 up-to £1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 10:12|
Risk Modelling & Analytics (Actuary, Life Insurance, Solvency II)
Risk Modelling & Analytics Consultant required for min 3 months in Telford, Shropshire, West Midlands.
You will need to have experience of documentation to include producing documents, not just the review.
Essential requirement is knowledge and experience of internal models, governance and validation.
• Solid mathematical aptitude ideally in probability and statistics.
• Ability to be flexible and make effective decisions under pressure.
• Be able to liaise with and communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Ability to explain complex concepts in well structured, plain English explanations.
• Experience with statistical software such as Matlab and R
• Financial market, insurance and operational risk modelling and management
• Financial market products and insurance products.
• Solvency II.
• PRA and FCA regulations.
• Internal Model design, governance and validation.
• Regulatory Reporting requirements.
• Good understanding of corporate governance practices.
• At least a 2:1 in numerate degree
• Qualified Actuary + 3+ years post qualified experience
• At least 5 years working in life insurance environment and Solvency II.
• Track record of management experience.
• Risk Modelling
• Economic capital management
• Programming experience
To be considered please submit your application no later than close of business on Monday 16th October. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's