Remote Support Engineer (NetApp, VMWare, Linux)
|Job Title:||Remote Support Engineer (NetApp, VMWare, Linux)|
|Salary:||£27000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 12:53|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Support Engineer for a global Managed Services Business. The Service Delivery Support Engineer will ensuring the IT Infrastructure, data centres and systems of the businesses clients remain operational through whilst proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical issues.
- Monitor clients infrastructure remotely
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at clients site is configured, installed, tested and operational
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur
- Logging incidents
- Investigate second line support calls assigned, identifying the root causes of incidents and problems in a timely manner
- Providing both email and telephone support to clients
- On-call rota providing 24/7 support (every 1 in 3)
- Strong VMWare experience (Essential)
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) - Must have OR working towards (Essential)
- CISCO UCS
You may be required to travel to client site on a very adhoc basis, as well attend team meetings and social events in within Staffordshire or Hampshire.
This role requires SC or NPPV3
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.