|Job Title:||Release Manager / Configuration Management|
|Salary:||£400 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
Release Manager / Configuration Management
- Put in place processes for version and release management, identifying and keeping track of different versions and releases of software. Ensuring that different versions of a system may be retrieved when required and not accidentally changed.
- Work with test, environment (build) teams, delivery leads and service readiness teams to plan when new versions and releases should be distributed.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across the Project (all applications)
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases / support products are delivered on time
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Participate in Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Weekly Reporting
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.