Recruitment Account Manager
|Job Title:||Recruitment Account Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive salary, excellent commission scheme, pension|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jones|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
As a recruitment business we want to do things differently and that is to have the customer, not the fee, at the heart of what we do. Clients that partner with GSA do so because they trust us. We work with businesses of all sizes and across multiple vertical markets.
Your knowledge of the recruitment industry, your possession of the right skills and your belief in your own ability could be what we are looking for.
Working with GSA, you will be an integral part of our vision and strategy where growth, success, and progression will go hand in hand with training, support and development. The current team at GSA is passionate about the customer, be it the client or the candidate, and is fully focused on offering a transparent approach to recruitment.
Experienced Account Manager
- Build relationships within existing accounts
- Grow and expand existing accounts
- Personally deliver on your accounts
- Deliver a professional service to all of your clients and candidates
- Manage your business pipeline to deliver above target and develop a strategy for long-term sustained relationships
- Spot and develop opportunities for new accounts
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Recruitment Account Manager or Recruitment Consultant, ideally in IT
- Experience educating clients on the merits of using you as a recruitment partner
- You will be an independent, hardworking self-starter.
- You will have strong communication and persuasive skills with the ability to provide comprehensive solutions to existing clients
With the clients this role will manage, there is a real opportunity to bill within your first month or even your first couple of weeks. This really is an exceptional opportunity
If you feel ready to work with a forward looking, ethical organisation, who puts the candidate and client first, and believe in giving you the space and support to excel then I would like to talk to you. We also believe hugely in a great work life balance and put flexible working at the heart of what we do.