|Job Title:||QA Tester - Selenium / Jenkins / Cucumber / OWASP|
|Salary:||£450 - £525 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
QA Tester - Selenium / Jenkins / Cucumber / OWASP
- Testing of products, which make up our citizen services.
- Operational stability of the products you test, and be in a position to affect change in the on-going robustness, resilience and stability of those products.
- The overall Software Development Life-cycle Process within Software Engineering, following the agreed test principles to ensure the products developed are fit for purpose.
- Ensuring that the breadth and depth of testing is appropriate and proportionate, and takes a risk based approach. You will own the overall Test Process within your project along with collaborating on strategies for products and the wider community.
- Contribute to the Test principles, that will help ensure the systems are fit for purpose. You are a skilled practitioner and role model in testing quality. Anticipate that would be responsible for ensuring best practices are adhered to across Health projects and ensure teams deliver a quality product.
- Leading multiple Test Engineer teams in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment, delivering products within specific time-scales and working alongside multiple senior Stakeholders
- Working with others in the Software Development Lifecycle to create the approach for the product being tested
- Implementing Test Engineering best practices and governing them
- Widespread experience of using and implementing Test Engineering best practises and tools including HPW UFT 12.5+, Selenium v2.53.1+, Jenkins v2.11+, Cucumber with the ability to train others and advise on testing techniques and frameworks
- Performance Test Tools including HPE Loadrunner v12.53+, JMeter v3.0, plus experience of Continuous Integration – Methodology and tools (i.e. GIT) Familiar with Agile Delivery Methodologies
- Using a modern standards approach and guide others in doing so and be able to identify and implement opportunities to optimise the software test process and test management tools
- Demonstrable experience working with Software Tester collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack
- Testing software within a Micro-Service architecture and knowledge of when to utilise.
- Testing on cloud based environments
- Testing public facing and internal REST APIs
- Exposure to DevOps and WebOps concepts and methods
- Security test tools including Burp Suite Pro v1.6 or higher, OWASP ZAP 2.4.3 or higher, Nessus/Tenable v5.0 or higher
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.