GSA Techsource is looking for a QA Tester to join an expanding testing and development team in Newcastle. Within the team, you will be responsible for manual functional and system test design, execution and reporting.
You will be responsible for providing manual testing of solutions as part of the delivery team, offer test advice, guidance and estimations. You will be supporting the production of test strategies, test plans, test cases and test completion reports. A successful applicant will have a detailed and analytical approach to following test cases and provable experience.
Skills & Requirements:
- Work as an integral member of the game development team to test features as they are developed
- Develop user story acceptance criteria and maintain them as the project progresses
- Create and maintain acceptance test scripts throughout development
- Constantly run and regress those tests scripts during and after development
- Handover test results and issues to the next stage in the testing pipeline
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.