QA Team Lead
|Job Title:||QA Team Lead|
|Salary:||£35000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 12:33|
I am currently on the lookout for a QA Team Lead to join a multinational gaming and gambling client of mine. The role will be based in their Birmingham Office which is near to a number of the city’s main transport links.
- Commercial automated testing experience
- Previous experience testing Java based applications
- Excellent knowledge of Cucumber and Selenium
- Either an ISTQB or ISEB testing certification
- Degree in Computer Science
- Currently working in or previous experience working for a gaming/gambling company
- Current or Previous Team Lead experience
The role of QA Team Lead will involve you to oversee the running of a small team as well as working closely with up to 3 development teams at a time. The role will involve you automating as much testing and deployment as possible so experience with the likes of Selenium is essential for this role. With this role you will also be required to design automated integration tests to ensure releases have been fully tested. You will own and operate the QA Hardware/Software environment.
QA Quality Assurance Q.A Testing Tester Test Tested Manager Head Of Team Lead Team Leader Mgr Mngr Manger Supervisor Selenium Java Jira Cucumber bugzilla
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.