QA Analyst (Manual testing)
|Job Title:||QA Analyst (Manual testing)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, training, excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 11:03|
40-50,000 basic, excellent benefits, bonus, training, Surrey, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA Analyst with strong manual testing skills to join a growing team within a global company recognised as a global leader in their field.
As a QA Analyst, you will be working in a fast paced environment and on hugely exciting, challenging, complex systems with cutting edge technology !
In this QA Analyst role you will play a pivotal role within a high profile team delivering a first class service and within a company that truly values the work / life balance !
This is a very varied role and your CV and experience will need to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Testing complex software solutions – where different systems / servers are communicating (multiple systems integrating together) - ideally in a live data environment
- Your CV must show the types of applications you have been working on
- Testing client server type applications – not web
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Able to write concise and error-free test cases
- Experience in the financial services and/or real-time environments a strong advantage
- HP Quality Centre (QC) desirable
- ISEB or ISTQB desirable
- Strong communication skills
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's