|Job Title:||QA Analyst|
|Salary:||£19000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Fast progression|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2016 15:52|
Based in Central Birmingham
£19,000 to £24,000
Benefits – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent progression, ISEB Accreditation
Due to continued expansion, we have an opportunity available for a Junior QA Technician with a global company based in Central Birmingham.
This role would suit someone with a relevant degree as well as a minimum of one years’ commercial experience gained either from employment or a university placement year. Please note that it is essential you will have had some form of software testing experience to be considered for the role.
You will work closely with internal mobile application developers to test features as they are developed, it is essential that you possess excellent communication skills as there will be a lot of collaborative work within the team
- Relevant IT/Software Degree
- Knowledge of the SDLC (Software Development Life-cycle)
- At least one years’ commercial experience within a similar role.
- A logical thought process
- Strong analytical/mathematical approach
- A strong desire to learn and develop yourself
- Knowledge of Agile development
- ISEB Qualified
- Experience using tools such as JIRA or Bugzilla
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's