Project Support Officer - £22-26,000 - Northamptonshire
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer - £22-26,000 - Northamptonshire|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits package|
|Start Date:||The client can wait for a notice period to be served|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Watson|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2017 10:30|
£22,000 – £26,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Officer with 1-2 years project experience to join a rapidly growing Business Consultancy Company.
You will support and assist multiple Project Managers with various tasks including tracking project deliverables, documentation and other administrative support, allowing you the opportunity to gain more responsibility and progress your career quickly!
The role will involve both client work and internal company development. The role will be based near Kettering with onsite support on client sites in this area and occasional travel to a site in Oxfordshire.
- Provide support to multiple Project Managers
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of project delivery and chasing up actions when required
- Provide office secretarial support for the company
- Assess/update project trackers, identifying any gaps and changing priorities/RAG statuses if necessary
You need to be
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- A team player with the ability to work closely with clients and colleagues to deliver results
- Quick to develop new skills and adapt to changes in situation
- Good IT and numeracy skills, a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prince2 (desirable)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's