Graduate Opportunity - Project Administrator
|Job Title:||Graduate Opportunity - Project Administrator|
|Salary:||£19000 - £22500 per annum, Benefits: 10% Annual Bonus|
|Start Date:||2019-10-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 16:05|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a savvy graduate to work for a growing IT Consultancy; this is a support role with the successful candidate working across multiple client sites across Birmingham, supporting multiple project managers.
We are looking for Graduates with very strong communication skills, the desire to learn and grow their career within project management. The successful applicant will be be working within a team and dealing with multiple stakeholders at different professional levels as well as organizing company events and manage team diaries. As well as being given extensive training, mentoring and support to grow and develop within my clients business. There may be extended travel across the UK on an ad hoc basis, and you will be required to travel to Head Office in Birmingham for internal meetings.
You don't need to have a degree within IT or Business Management, we are looking for candidates who want to develop their skills, utlise their transferable skills that they have picked up during education and extra curriculum activity and driven personalities.
- Arranging meeting, coordinating dairies, booking venues and facilities
- Assisting with the preparation of meeting agendas, presentations and materials.
- Meeting taking and writing up actions using standard templates, capturing key discussions including actions and decisions.
- Assisting with the production of project documentation, including gathering and collating information, formatting documents and performance quality checks.
- Supporting Project Managers, Programme Managers and external & internal stakeholders, in maintaining project records such as action logs, etc.
- Assisting with project assurance activities, such as checking the availability and the completeness of key documents
- Other client facing and internal company tasks commensurate with the role
- Excellent organisaitional skills, including the ability to priortise work load to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Microsoft productions such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Salary up to £22,500
- Up to 10% Annual Bonus after first years’ service
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Travel to client site will be expanse's
- Company laptop and mobile telephone
- Internal and external training , mentoring and development to grow your career
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Project Support
£20000 - £23000 per annum
M365 Implementation Project Manager ( contract)
£450 - £500 per day, Benefits: flexible remote working available
Application Support Engineer - Service Now / RACI
£400 - £470 per day
Technical Product Owner
£50000 - £60000 per annum