Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||£330 - £360 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018 17:39|
Experience of working as a Project or Programme Support Officer or an Assistant
Project Manager within a complex project environment involving multiple disciplines
(e.g. Business Change, IT, Estates), ideally within a national delivery context.
· Experience of working within a Project Management Office structure, to defined
methodologies and standards, ideally using PRINCE2 and MSP.
· Experience in supporting complex projects, delivery resources and teams, as part of a
dynamic environment and use of formal methods(s).
· Programme and project establishment, planning and delivery.
· Knowledge of stakeholder engagement and management.
· Risk and Issue management and assessment.
· Knowledge of business implementation and change management.
· Financial planning and tracking.
· Benefits management and realisation.
· Project administration, quality management and configuration management.
Experience within the public sector of planning of and maintaining plans for complex
projects or large programmes.
Experience in managing complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders and teams, as part
of a dynamic environment and use of formal methods.
· Ability to provide PMO technical skills and capability.
· Ability to assimilate, interpret and evaluate information on a wide variety of delivery
· Ability to produce high quality project documentation.
· Ability to communicate with and influence staff & stakeholders and build relationships
across operational and professional boundaries and with partner organisations.
· Ability to operate in a complex organisational and political environment.
· High degree of computer literacy and competence in the use of Microsoft Office and
appropriate project/programme management software
Applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) at either Security Check (enhanced) (SC(e)) or Developed Vetting (DV) level before taking up the post
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
DevOps Engineer - Leeds
£500 - £600 per day
Business Analyst - Agile
Newcastle upon Tyne
£350 - £500 per day
Agile Business Analyst
£350 - £400 per day
Data Analyst - CRM / Reports / Risk
£250 - £300 per day
Java Developer - Spring - Hibernate
Newcastle upon Tyne
£40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Company Bonus + Pension + Healthcare