Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, training and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 16:34|
Project Support Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Officer with 1-2 years project experience to join a rapidly growing Business Consultancy Company.
In this diverse role you will support and assist multiple Project Managers with various tasks including tracking project deliverables, managing diaries, documenting meetings and other administrative support in this client facing role.
The role will involve 80% working on client sites in this dynamic environment and internal company development with lots of company support for you from both the Project Managers that you are working with and the business itself. The clients are predominantly based in the West Midlands.
This is a great pathway to a career in project management, if this is the direction you wish to progress.
- Provide support to multiple Project Managers
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of project delivery and chasing up actions when required
- Provide office secretarial support for the company
- Assess/update project trackers, identifying any gaps and changing priorities/RAG statuses if necessary
You need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment whereby you will also be the face/representative of the business to the clients as part of the project delivery teams
- A team player with the ability to work closely with clients and colleagues to deliver results
- Quick to develop new skills and adapt to changes in situation
- Good IT and numeracy skills, a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with project documentation and project management terminology e.g. Prince2 (desirable)
£20-26,000 basic salary, bonus, training and benefits
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Project Support
£20000 - £23000 per annum
M365 Implementation Project Manager ( contract)
£450 - £500 per day, Benefits: flexible remote working available
Application Support Engineer - Service Now / RACI
£400 - £470 per day
Technical Product Owner
£50000 - £60000 per annum