Project Planner (Resource Planner / PMO Planner)
|Job Title:||Project Planner (Resource Planner / PMO Planner)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, training & fantastic benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 14:38|
£35- 43,000 basic salary plus 12% Bonus, training & fantastic benefits package
This is a great opportunity for a Project Planner / Resource Planner to join a growing organisation that are mid-way through an exciting transformational programme across the business.
You will be leading the resource planning and play a pivotal role engaging across the business including the IT technical and delivery teams to aid the delivery of high quality business solutions that will support the business in delivering its strategic short and long term goals.
This a very interesting and varied role given the transformation across the business and includes:
- establish the resource demand to support the plan
- schedule resources with the resource owners to support the planning
- manage the dependencies across the portfolio
- working closely with Project Managers to support the delivery of their project plans
- strong planning experience within a formal project environment
- understanding of change frameworks and associated governance
- understanding of the software delivery lifecycle and the requirements of the typical delivery stages through the implementation and embedding
- ability of maintaining a portfolio of plans for formal projects and initiatives
- workshop facilitation experience
- strong negotiation / influencing / stakeholder management skills
- advanced skills with MS Project
- advanced Word, PowerPoint and MS Visio skills
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's